SportSet Operating Guide
① Headphone body ②Small-size band ③Medium-size band ④Big-size band ⑤POGO pin USB cable
1. Fix 4 screws on buckles.
2. Make sure that the side with letters printed on the body towards the outside, L/R on both of the body and band need corresponding.
3. Connect band joints with headphone body slots from below to above.When hear a sound “Ka” , means it has installed well.
Put on the headphone on your head, adjust it to make sure that output speakers are near your ears.
If the earbuds are under disconnected status, they will proceed closedown by default after waiting for pairing 10 min in order to save power.
Hold button for 1S to power on, then activate the bluetooth on phone or other bluetooth devices, search pairing name “SportSet” and click to connect.
This product need charging by offered POGO pin USB cable, the cable is compatible with 5V(1A-2A) adaptor and 5V(1A-2A) car charger. Recommend using adaptors lower than 2A to charge your headphone. Full charging takes about 40 min.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE EARBUDS
Please read the below information regarding the care of your product and your safety.
① Loud sounds may cause hearing loss. Maintain a safely listening volume and duration. Consult your physician to understand the appropriate volume and duration to avoid hearing loss.
② Maintain awareness of your surroundings. Earbuds may block ambient noise.
③ Do not use this product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
④ Keep out of reach of children.
⑤ Not rated for use in dishwasher, laundry machine, or other cleaning devices.
⑥ If ear pain or discomfort resulted from the use of this product, please stop using and immediately consult a physician.
⑦ Do not store at temperatures below -15 degree C (5 degrees F) or above 55 degrees C (131 degrees F).
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party reponsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.