Introduction: Sport & Outdo provides a official claim that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please note this policy only available for products sold by Sport & Outdo Official Website(www.sport-outdo.com). You can contact us via email@example.com with your order receipt and sign ‘Warranty claim’ on your title.
This limited claim provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Non-human damaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the provided shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Sport & Outdo’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related claims, Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
- Special or Limited edition products do not support refunds if without any quality issues.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) are covered by a 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
How to Process:
- Sign ‘Warranty claim’ on your email title
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Return Address On US:
15757 SW 74th Ave, ste 510. Tigard
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through sport-outdo.com
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) official sale channels that shows a description of the product along with its price
- Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
- Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products/Giveaway
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Sport & Outdo is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) products
- Returning personal items sent to Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com)
- When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com), Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Sport & Outdo(sport-outdo.com) does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.